Service Reception Supervisor/Manager (944642) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum|
Service Reception Supervisor/Manager West Hull Area- £20-30k per annum
My client is vastly experienced in the automotive industry and are currently looking for a service supervisor to add to their small but successful team. This is a full time permanent position and the ideal candidate needs to have previous experience in a similar role within the same industry. This postion would be ideal for a senior service receptionist looking to make that career move into management, or an exisiting service supervisor needing that new challenge. The ideal candidate will be professional, hard working and personable.
- Processing invoices and taking payment.
- Responsible for taking incoming calls and making outgoing calls where necessary.
- Ordering parts and managing stock levels.
- Dealing with customers over the phone and face to face.
- Managing the diary of directors and other team members.
- Responsible for the companies social media activity and managing business directories.
- Booking vehicles in and liaising with suppliers and warranty companies as required.
- Stock control and estimations/quotations for jobs using companies systems.
- Completing job cards for the mechanics and managing their work load.
The Successful Candidate-
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ideally from a motor trade background.
- Be well organised and have good time management.
- Have excellent customer service skills and an element of sales experience.
- Must be able to work using own initiative as will spend a lot of time working alone.
- Must be self motivated and be able to keep busy during quiet periods.
- Have a basic knowledge of cars and the different processes and systems.
- Management experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of ordering vehicle components and a knowledge of what the components are.
- Some experience of using garage assistance software would be an advantage.
The client is offering a good salary for the right applicant as well as other company benefits. The company primes itself on it's service and offers a relaxed working environment. I am keen to hear from any applicants with the relevant skill set and experience.