Service Co-Coordinator (BK3145) Scarborough, England
Business Support are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for our client based in Scarborough as a Service Co-ordinator within the Engineering and Manufacturing sector.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience of working within a customer service environment dealing with customers both over the phone and by email and can see queries from the customer’s point of view always putting the customer first.
You will thrive in a position of responsibility having the opportunity to help us grow quickly. You should be organised and driven, a self-starter and a natural team player.
To be successful in this position you will need to be confident in dealing with both internal and external customers, as well as a variety of sub-contractors.
- You should be familiar with works programming/scheduling, preferably with some technical knowledge.
- You must be computer literate and possess good communication skills.
- Experience of spreadsheets and methodical/accounts functions
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
- Temporary for 3 weeks
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 8.30 am - 4.50 pm Fri 8.30 am - 3.10 pm with 1/2 an hour
- Job Type: Service Co-ordinator
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Closing Date: Friday 19th May
- Full training provided
- Parking available
- kitchen facilities, tea and coffee available
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates. We run a Refer a Friend scheme with shopping voucher rewards for you when they are placed in work – so please recommend a friend to us!
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 01723 365432.