Front End Developer – London – 6-12 Months (JG14) London, England
|Salary:||GBP350 - GBP395 per day|
SC Cleared Front End Developer – £395 GBP p/d - London – 6-12 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is recruiting a skilled Front End Developer to join their team for a 6 -12 month contract in London.
You will be working with a multinational technology company, helping unlock new insights and usher in a new era of cognitive business.
About the Front End Developer position:
You will bring your experience in developing new web applications using React, Redux and related technologies to improve new/current platforms.
Using your keen eye for detail and design, you will help assist in all projects provided and work alongside fellow developers and stakeholders in a collaborative approach to product development.
Participate in the product design, technical design, development and maintenance.
- MUST BE SC Cleared
- Proven experience in developing new web applications using React, Reduxand related technologies
- Compelling skills in translating UI design into webpage components
- Deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS3/ SASS
- Demonstrates familiarity with good Git practices, Gitflow etc.
- Strong experience of automated unit test techniques and related concepts including mocking and dependency injection
- Familiar with development workflow tools e.g. Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0)
- Strong understanding of object oriented and functional programming concepts
- Experience with Redux Sagasto handle side-effects in Redux
This is a 6 – 12 Month Contract
Roles like this are extremely rare and have a limited time on the market, so do not hesitate to get in touch and find out to apply. Send your CV or contact me directly on 0191 500 0886 for a confidential chat to discuss this role, or similar roles I currently have to offer.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.