Jr. Financial Systems Analyst (OMG204) New York, New York
OMD has recently determined the need for a new position at the Jr. Financial System Analyst level. The position will be part of the OMD Operations Finance Team and will support various functions within the group with an emphasis on data reconciliation.
The candidate will need to do and possess the following:
Financial Systems and Analysis:
• Data loading and reconciliation.
• Learn both front-end and back-end Cognos environments; Collaborate with Financial Systems team to improve efficiencies and continue to develop the models
• Ensure system changes are updated on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
• Provide user support in a timely manner when system issues arise.
• Assist in testing Cognos BI reports.
• Ad-hoc reporting as necessary using Excel, Cognos and Hyperion. (E.g. Billings and Revenue, P&L’s, Payroll, Client Profitability.
• Finance/Systems or IT degree preferred.
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc. preferred.
• Must be eager to learn and make a meaningful contribution.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Team oriented.
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proactive “can-do” attitude.
Qualified/interested candidates should apply using the link attached to this job posting.