Senior Financial Analyst (OMG3160) New York, New York
Senior Financial Analyst
OMD has recently determined the need for a new position at the Senior Analyst level. The position will be part of the OMD Operational Finance Team and the main responsibilities will involve Payroll analysis and consolidation. In addition the position will require budget management, month-end close analysis and forecasting.
Payroll related Responsibilities
• Perform and consolidate payroll variance analysis and perform various ad hoc analysis.
• Manage staff replacements, rotations and Adds to Staff requests.
• Manage OMD raise process.
• Manage the completion of monthly and quarterly payroll schedules in HFM (Hyperion).
• Work with Account Managers and Finance Directors to review and update client staffing on a regular basis.
• Responsible for ensuring Cognos is accurate with regard to Payroll data (both Actuals and Forecast).
• Various Ad Hoc Payroll analysis.
• Responsible for the monthly FP&A (payroll and expenses) for multiple divisions including variance analysis.
• Prepare support schedules for inter/intra company allocations, accruals, and corresponding journal entries.
• Review, code and approve vendor and travel expenses.
• Coordinate with multiple Financial Directors to ensure timely submission of budgets, variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
• Ad-hoc P&L reporting
• Manage Global Account Management and P&L by Discipline reporting.
• Experience with Supervising at least one person a plus.
• Finance/Accounting degree preferred.
• 4-7 years of related work experience.
• Highly detail oriented and good organizational skills required
• Experience with Payroll analysis and consolidation highly preferred.
• Comfortable dealing with multiple levels of Management both inside and outside the Finance team
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc. preferred.
• Experience with Cognos a plus
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Open to Supervising a Jr. Analyst