Senior Employee Benefits Analyst (OMG3160) New York, New York
Senior Employee Benefits Analyst
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Omnicom Media Group includes the full service media networks OMD and PHD as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace, as well as a depth of capabilities and experience to drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
OMG is seeking a well- qualified Senior Employee Benefits Analyst to join it Benefits team to work in its corporate office in New York City. The Senior Employee Benefits Analyst will support the overall corporate Human Resources team by ensuring the seamless delivery of defined benefits and retirement services to its employees. The Position reports to the U.S. Director of Benefits & Immigration.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and resolve employee benefit/retirement questions and issues by interpreting benefit/retirement plan design, policies and procedures.
- Educate employees on benefit and retirement plan design, policies and procedures
- Responsible for Case Management of employee leave of absences, including resolution of issues, questions or problems.
- Utilize knowledge of benefit plan design and process, through actionable analysis, to assist employees and resolve issues
- Contribute meaningful analysis and consultations to Benefits and HR teams.
- Conduct regular benefit orientations
- Gather and analyzes Benefit data
- Research and respond to benefits inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop working relationship with employees, third party vendors and HR staff to ensure seamless delivery of specific benefits, special projects, etc. to the employee population.
- Process daily administrative workflows.
- Monitor/manage employee internal benefit escalations
- Responsible for the case management of work-related visas of foreign national employees to ensure new and continued work authorization.
- Support Benefits team by completing adhoc requests
- Maintain data security and federal/state/local compliance
- BS or BA degree in an associated field of study
- 5-7 years of benefits industry experience
- Understanding of benefit plan design, administration and healthcare claim data processing
- Outstanding analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding, fast-paced corporate work environment
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Immigration work visa experience a plus