Senior Manager,Instructional Design (4928BR) Irvine, California
We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Senior Instructional Design Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a wide range of instructional design projects for internal and external audiences. Design learning programs for subject matter experts to facilitate to internal and external clients. Plan, develop, implement and edit instructional design projects such as e-learning, facilitation led, and on-the-job training learning solutions. Work with management to meet business needs through learning solutions and effective content design. Counsel internal stakeholders on effective design and technical usage. May deliver various training programs as needed.
- Manage large scale instructional design projects, ensuring quality and on time deliverables
- Design, edit and write a wide range of learning programs, using a variety of media tools including e-learning software
- Partner with internal customers to develop strategies for learning solutions ensuring that content accurately define specifications and operational procedures
- Analyze and conduct research on effectiveness of current learning solutions and implements learning best practices based on business need
- Train subject matter experts and management to facilitate learning programs for external clients
- May direct the activities of technical writers and/or trainers and manage the efforts of outside vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred
- Ten years of directly related experience
- Requires strong working knowledge of organization product line(s), customer requirements, purpose and structure of document, and user’s level of understanding
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Expert skills with appropriate technology tools
- Ability to absorb and learn new concepts/technologies quickly
- Strong organizational skills and ability to layout information logically
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Travel up to 40%
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.