Veeva Technical Architect - Surrey - 6 Months (JG012) Surrey, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP600 per day|
Veeva Technical Architect – Surrey – Initial 6 Months Contract – Market Rate Pay
My client delivers world class custom solutions to their clients (many of which are fortune 1000) companies) through diverse, cross-cultural teams working in a highly collaborative environment. This creative and supportive working environment will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding.
About the Veeva Technical Architect Role:
The Veeva Technical Architect will frame and design Salesforce/ Veeva solutions and also perform technical design reviews and recommend best fit Salesforce/ Veeva solution design.
The candidate will also be responsible for guiding and supporting the development team on technical solution, industry best practices for Salesforce/ Veeva platform implementations.
You will discuss and recommend technical design considerations with customer technical leads/ architects.
- Salesforce or Veeva certifications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, SFDC Admin/ Veeva Admin)
- Several real-world client Force.com/ Veeva deliveries
- Clear and confident technical communication skills
- Hands-on technical development skills in Salesforce/ Veeva platforms
- Detailed knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud modules
- ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification, Developer Certifications
- Agile/ SCRUM certification
- Continuous Integrated Testing experience (Jenkins or similar)
- Veeva Certification
This is initially a 6 month contract for which my client is offering Market Rate Pay
Apply To this Role:
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact me on 01915005867 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.