Sharepoint Developer - London £50,000 (JG009) London, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum|
SharePoint Developer – Central London - £50,000
My client is a start-up that helps businesses craft solutions utilising the best of Microsoft & partner technologies, including SharePoint. They work closely with cosmetic companies, and whether they are building on an existing platform or need a bespoke solution, their experts work closely with them to guarantee results.
About the SharePoint Developer Role:
The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for developing solutions with the SharePoint framework – both on-premises and SharePoint Online.
The successful candidate will also carry out roles such as:
- Development on apps and bespoke project specifications using the Microsoft SharePoint Development toolkit
- Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update
- Undertaking handovers to QC and Project Teams and clients where necessary
- Providing technical documentation for consumption by QC, Project Management, Support, Marketing and Clients
About the Company:
Although my client is of considerable size, they invest in their staff heavily and appreciate each individual member. They offer great benefits to match individual requirements such as, pension plans and healthcare.
- Extensive SharePoint experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016
- Hands on experience with front-end development including HTML
- Experience of using SharePoint App model
- Experience of using Bootstrap
- SQL knowledge
- Experience in SharePoint designer workflows
- .Net development experience
This is a permanent role and my client is looking for junior candidates that will receive a salary of £35,000 and senior candidates at £50,000.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Joe Gibson directly on (0191) 500 5867.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals