Office 365 Architect – London - £55,000 (JG001) London, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Office 365 Architect – London - £55,000
My client’s several thousand technology consultants across over 100 countries help customers optimise their spending on software by making sure that their IT investments are cost-effectively road mapped from a commercial, compliance, and technical perspective through their comprehensive Software Portfolio Management methodology.
About the Office 365 Architect Role:
The Office 365 Technology Services Architect will be responsible for providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. The successful candidate will be required to be very customer facing, especially in creating and maintaining effective relationships with customers. As an Office 365 Architect, you must be highly motivated and possess knowledge in both leading-edge technologies and the market domain. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills will also be required for the Office 365 Architect role.
About the Company:
Although the company has over 10,000 employees, they invest in their staff and appreciate everyone. They offer flexible benefits to match individual requirements, including a performance bonus.
- Three of more years’ experience in a Systems integrator or within a large organization (>2000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
- Five or more years’ of customer interaction in a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role
- Must be certified or working towards Microsoft Office 365
- Expert knowledge in one and advanced knowledge of at least two in the following technology areas: Cloud Solutions; Business Productivity; Exchange and Messaging Technologies; Network and Advanced Security; Information Management; Mobility and WAN; Identity Management
- Will have had full project lifecycle experience
- Familiar with the methodologies of Agile Development, Prince 2 Management, ITIL Service Management
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- SCCM & Intune
- Skype for Business
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Joe Gibson directly on (0191) 500 5867.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.