BI Developer - London - £550 p/d (JG004) London, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP550 per day|
Business Intelligence Developer – London – c.£550 p/d – 12 Months
My client is a major international law firm, providing high quality business law advice. This is an exciting opportunity for a BI Developer to join one of the largest law firms in the world.
My client is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to help with data warehouse design.
If you are a Developer with vast experience in Business Intelligence, and you are looking for a long-term contract, then apply now!
About the Business Intelligence Reporting Developer Role:
- Responsible for assisting in the refinement of reporting application development, support, and maintenance
- Involved in the Data Warehouse design and build experience, as well as contributing to the overall design and road mapping of the Data Warehouse
- Developing and managing the migration of report solutions
- Working with the BI Architect
- Developing ETL and Reporting solutions
- Previous work with Big Enterprise Clients
- Experience in Data Warehouse design and build experience and you will need to contribute to the overall design and roadmap of the Data Warehouse
- SSIS/ ETL Development knowledge
- Advanced SSRS Reporting – Report development using Microsoft SSRS, PowerPivot and the Microsoft tools stack (Power BI not essential)
- Strong Multi-dimensional MDX experience
- Strong experience with DAX Tabular models
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reporting role – Strong SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL skills (5-7 years minimum) within a Business Intelligence environment (ideally SQL server 2014/16)
This is a 12-month contract. The above skills are ESSENTIAL, so please ensure you have ALL the skills before applying.
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact me on 01915005867 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.