Azure Architect - London - £60,000 (JG002) London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Azure Architect – London - £60,000
My client employs over 10,000 professionals across 100 countries to help their customers optimise their spending on software by making sure that their IT investments are cost-effectively road mapped from a commercial, compliance, and technical perspective. They are looking for an Azure Architect to join their London office.
About the Role:
The Azure Architect will be responsible for leading the implementation of small, mid and large multinational engagements within and across various countries as well as executing high complex consulting services. The successful Azure candidate will be required to supervise lower-end engagement scoping, including the execution of higher complex deliverables and engagements. It is essential that the candidate possesses foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards. You will be responsible for improving the overall service business by identifying internal process improvements, training opportunities, and initiating action. You will usually be required to visit the office whenever the Tech Lead calls a meeting which will be no more frequently than once a week.
About the Company:
My client is a global Microsoft Gold Partner and has expanded over the past 5 years and can now boast a global revenue in the Billions of pounds. They are looking for talented and driven professionals to help them cement their place as a market leader.
- Industry certification focused on specialist Solution area
- Experience in designing and implementing Hybrid Cloud solution projects involving implementing Private/ Hybrid Clouds
- Good knowledge on infrastructure in areas involving Storage, Servers, Network etc.
- Broad knowledge in other areas of Cloud and Infrastructure
- A core skillset honed around: Azure; AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Certified 70-533 implementing Azure infrastructure; PowerShell; SQL; JSON
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex IT solutions
- Customer interaction in a technical leadership role
- Experience within the following technologies: YAML; RUBY; AWS; SCVMM
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or call Joe Gibson directly on (0191) 500 5867.
I am offering £250 in gift vouchers for a shop of your choice, for any successful referrals, which leads to a hire.
About Mortimer Bell International
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.