UX Consultant – Huntingdon – 3 Months (JG006) Huntingdon, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP500 per day|
UX Consultant – Huntingdon – 3 Months – Market Rate Pay
My client is a recently launched digital innovation consulting group within a top tier, global technology consulting firm who works globally with major players across various industries. They are seeking an advocate of the end user to help them with their projects.
About the UX Consultant Role:
As part of the UX Consultant Role, the successful candidate will be required to build engaging, innovative experiences for our clients’ customers and will need to be comfortable presenting prototypes and high fidelity designs to stakeholders of global enterprises.
My client requires an experienced practitioner who will be immersed in all areas of User Experience.
You will work closely with multiple development teams and project managers and will be involved in various user-focused project design processes to deliver a unique user experience every time.
- Experience in a similar position, with a portfolio to demonstrate
- Experience with prototyping tools along with user testing practices and responsive web design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch and other relevant software tools
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to senior executive level
- Experience working in a professional services/ consulting environment – utilities experience would be advantageous
- Comprehensive knowledge of design and wireframing techniques and tools
- Experience developing persona, user journey and customer journey frameworks
- Demonstrable experience working with common CMS and dynamic application frameworks
This is a 3 month contract
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact me on 0203 819 7371 for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.