Analytics & Reporting Coordinator (PCK333-207345) Houston, Texas
The “Analytics & Reporting Coordinator” will be responsible for measuring and track the entire digital ecosystem across the region. This role is focused on implementing and supporting web analytics tools and processes to provide insights about the digital visitor behavior (voice of the customer) and campaign performance providing the necessary information and insight to improve the digital customer experience and return of investment across the region.
- Set up and follow up consistent digital reports across the region
- Create and set up Omniture and Double Click tracking tool implementations.
- Analyzing web traffic, identifying trends and developing insights in term of channels, products and service for the entire company sites.
- A/B & Multivariable testing reports.
- Track all the campaign developed internally or through agency to ensure the daily optimization and the achievement of the targets in terms of #sales and ROI
- Track all Social Media reporting and analysis across the region.
- Support all consumer units with Digital presents on metrics, how to understand them well and what actions can be taken to improve their business in the Digital Ecosystem.
- Define site tagging code required to implement customized reports.
- Validate correct implementation of tracking code and report data: Strive to ensure that the data used in the analytics tools is accurate and robust.
- Assist with designing a QA process for web analytics reporting.
- Assist with identifying key performance indicators (KPI’s) for website performance and attribution between online and offline marketing investment.
- Proactively manage tracking and reporting for the entire company mobile and web sites.
- Able to interpret web analytics data into actionable business strategies to improve website performance based on the voice of the customer.
- Communicate how web traffic impacts each client, channel and marketing efforts.
- Recommend, initiate, and manage test plans to improve performance: Think strategically; identify issues that need resolving, work proactively.
- Scope the Market trend in the digital ecosystem in order to suggest new products and trends to be developed in the country
- Social Media Monitoring.
- Must speak Spanish.
- Proved experience using web analytics tools, Cognos, Omniture Site Catalyst , Webtrends, Unica, Google Analytics, Google insights, and other analytics tools
• Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing: Optimost, Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc. or other multi-variate testing software.
• Familiarity with relational databases is a plus; MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate recommendations to key decision makers
• Strong understanding of the Web, and digital media in general
• Advanced Excel experience
• Bachelor of statistics, mathematics Economics, Business, Information Technology or related field degree.
• +3 years of experience in website production and maintenance experience.