Information Officer (PCK333-211804) Jersey City, New Jersey
This position will manage and execute a series of LUA projects under an IDM Program of Work in accordance with AIG SDLC and Audit standards. This position will have employees and external consultants reporting to them. Responsibilities include the development and administration of the project plan, risk plan, resource plan, and project budget. This function will provide standard status reporting to management and facilitate the Steering Committee meetings for the project. Milestones against project deliverables will be tracked and raised as issues if off track. Active issue and risk management should be executed during the course of the project. The project team will work with members of the NY/NJ area as well as staff in the various Regions. This position will report to the VP Identity Management for AIGPC.
8+ years of experience managing medium size team onshore and offshore resources.
- Effective communication skills with senior management, business, vendors and peers.
- Ability to influence support teams that have no reporting line to this function.
- Ability to work closely with other AIG groups (e.g. AIGGS, HR, ITSRC, application support teams, etc.).
- Experience in developing and managing multi million dollar project budget
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in development, deployment and support of applications under SOX scope
- Ability to work closely with business partners to develop/adopt standards for AIG PC
- Ability to provide Executive summary update to senior management