Human Resources Analyst (39847BR) Calgary Region, Canada
This role is part of the HR team for Integrated Supply and Trading within North American Gas and Power. Accountabilities include a wide range of HR activities in support of the HR team including HR data maintenence, analysis and reporting, SAP transactions, resourcing support and other duties in an effort to support day to day and strategic initiatives in the US and Canada. This position will directly support the local HR Business Partner, as well as serve as backup for the HR Coordinator position in the US. The work is varied and will require an individual to be flexible and able to work in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
• Head count management - manage accurate and timely monthly head count and turnover reporting and global people data (GPD) validation.
• Resourcing support - process job requisitions in TAS and manage the offer and onborading process.
• Leave management – serve as point of contact for all leave management.
• Perform standard HR-related tasks on behalf of HR Business Partners or Line Managers, action specific requests and liaise with the Payroll and benefits departments to resolve any issues.
• Manage HRIS (SAP and Peoplesoft) data updates for NAGP.
• Manage accurate and timely data provision for people data (GPD, TAS, monthly headcount report).
• Collaborate with HR Coordinator role in the US to execute quarterly data audits and monthly reporting.
• Coordinate leadership training as needed.
• Provide process improvement and streamlining ideas in order to improve data reporting and HR processes.
• HR/People Plan support – provide support in major HR strategic initiatives/projects including but not limited to talent review, performance management, salary administration and organization/data management and tracking.
• Manage desk files for NAGP and all filing requests.
• Develop ad hoc reports and data analysis as requested.
• Provide administrative support to HR Team in terms of travel and logistics, calendar management and meeting requests.
• Actively support and work on other HR initiatives/projects as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent and some college required; Bachelor degree preferred
• Ability to deal with sensitive/confidential information appropriately
• Proactive self-starter with ability to manage independently and in team environment
• Strong sense of urgency and follow-through with bias for action
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel and Power Point
• Ability to demonstrate solid data analysis and reporting capabilities
• Effective and proactive communicator
• Experience managing small to mid-size projects a plus
• Must be detailed oriented and able to balance multiple often competing priorities
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
• Minimum 3 years of human resource and data management experience required
• Experience with SAP