Senior Business Analyst (PCK333-218030) New York County, New York
AIG Corporate has an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst on the Talent Acquisition Systems team in New York.
Performance objectives in this position are as follows:
* Responsible for providing project management support for HR Operations and Systems.
* Ensure regional needs are factored into global programs and services.
* Apply governance to local initiatives including regulatory changes, systems access, process changes, or any other issues that could impact the business or the technology.
*Facilitate the planning and implementation of appropriate technical solutions based on business needs in partnership with vendor.
* Initiate and participate in planning of new services and programs.
* Provide guidance to countries on automation of processes to remove local administrative work.
* Provide project management support during the entire life cycle of a project.
* Assist in the planning and implementation of technical solutions.
* Provide fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, and application integration support.
* Provide recommendations for system improvements, enhancements, and more effective operational processes, utilization, and system reporting.
Must have 5+ years of business analyst and/or project management experience, in addition to 5+ years of Human Resources experience.
* Must have experience working with HRIS systems
* Ability to multi-task, analyze problems, interpret data, and prioritize.
* Able to identify training needs and facilitate change to implement global/regional initiatives.
* Experience with leading discussions and managing global projects.
* Strong knowledge of human resources policies, procedures, and practices.