Claims Operations (PCK333-228961) Overland Park, Kansas
The Catastrophe Forecasting and Analysis Dept. (“CFA Dept.”) of AIG Property Casualty, Global Claims Operations has an opening for a Senior Business Analyst. This person will be a major participant in some of the CFA Dept.’s primary business activities related to natural catastrophes (“CATs”) and major loss events (“MLEs”). Those include 1) CAT Loss Estimate Reporting; 2) Dept. of Insurance CAT Loss Reporting; 3) CAT information communications; and 4) Major Loss Events.
1) college graduate with 6 to 8 years business experience that includes senior level data reporting and communications;
2) detail oriented, organized, precise and methodical;
3) good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
4) ability to work independently as a resourceful problem solver, as well as within a team environment;
5) must be able to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities;
6) extensive MS Excel experience required. Experience in MS Access, the eRoom application, and Cognos a plus;
7) knowledge of property and casualty insurance claim handling &/or underwriting a plus;
8) salary commensurate with experience.