Manager, Information & Analytics - SalonCentric (Largo, FL) (PCK336-35615) Largo, Florida
Responsible for managing and leading SalonCentric Information Cell team within the Partner Brands Procurement department. Responsible for master data process and maintenance, defining and documenting processes, developing and maintaining KPI’s, supporting Procurement and Store Replenishment, and providing routine and ad hoc analysis. During the transition to SAP, this position is responsible for master file maintenance in several systems. Direct reports include Information Cell Analysts and Product Master Analysts.
· Maintains processes, data (reliability, availability and coherence), procedures and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Brands Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchasing; includes service level, inventory & related performance measures.
· Designs and executes SAP processes.
· Validates Partner Brand stock equation and inventory projections.
· Prepares ad hoc analysis and reporting.
· Performs budget preparation and analysis (demand and stock equation).
· Manages process documentation and improvement action plans with Procurement, Purchasing and Distribution.
· Performs training and skill validation and adherence of team.
· Assures alignment with Professional Product Division and SalonCentric pricing teams on product and promotional pricing data maintenance.
· Performs Special projects and assignments as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong management skills to hire, train, prioritize, manage and direct the team’s activities
· Strong experience with SAP or similar database/ERP system
· 5-7 years’ experience in data management, purchasing or other analytics-driven Supply Chain functions
· Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, databases, macros, etc.) required, MS Access a plus
· Broad understanding of Logistics, Procurement, Purchasing, Inventory and supporting systems
· Experience in process mapping
· Exposure to Finance and financial reporting
· Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
· Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues
· Project Management & Process reengineering experience
· Attention to detail