Application Analyst - Concur (PCK333-215394) Jersey City, New Jersey
This person will join the GSPS team in a system support role, responsible for provisioning and supporting the Corporate T&E application, Concur. This encompasses support to the global expansion initiatives as well as the existing production system and associated processes.
Specific responsibilities would include:
• Meet companies diverse and sometime complex T&E reporting requirements by building, maintaining, executing reports from [Cognos based] Concur Reporting Intelligence Tool.
• Build, test, deploy Concur system configurations to support existing business and future Global deployment requirements
• Provide Level3 [expert] user support through liaison with primary domestic US and overseas support resources. Work with in-house SME’s and 3rd party vendor to trouble shoot and resolve issues.
• Review, test, deploy monthly Service Updates and help bring best practice T&E solutions to the business
• Manage Concur related communications on behalf of GSPS; adhering to standards set by Corporate Communications
• Maintain various reporting packs: Roadmaps; KPI’s, Monthly Status, Pipeline reporting – much of which will be generated in Powerpoint
• Maintain various user guides and training aids – including Oracle UPK simulations
• Provide Production support for the system; including daily control reporting; interface error reporting and handling, master data maintenance; employee profile maintenance
• Perform annual rectification for the system
- Experience in Cognos or equivalent report writing tool
- Familiarity with relational database; joining tables; SQL
- Experience in expense or financial reporting
- Strong user of MS Products – Powerpoint; Excel; Word
- Would be beneficial to have experience of a large organization with a global presence and experience in dealing with clients world-wide