Administrative Assistant (PCK333-210096) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- ordering supplies
- standard admin support for the team
- scheduling meetings
- answering phones
- meeting room coordination
- special meeting planning
- expense management
- Program Management support.
- Handling calendar management in Outlook; scheduling recurring meetings accurately.
- Composing correspondence and reports for senior management
- Accurately prioritize and execute tasks
- Creating and collating meeting materials, ensuring timely distribution and assisting with minute taking if needed.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements, as well as, preparing travel itineraries.
- Handle the processing of expenses
- Creating and updating organizational charts.
- Creating and modifying excel spreadsheets.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentation from draft work papers, edit word documents, and excel data input