Senior Business Systems Analyst (PCK333-245281) Jersey City, New Jersey
IG has an opportunity for a Business Systems Consultant new IT Department in AIG Property Casualty that is focused on implementing Document Management Solutions globally. Location of the right candidate is flexible so although the position states Berkley Heights, NJ, someone with the right qualifications could work out of a host of locations in the US. Global travel is likely at 25-35%.
As a Business Systems Consultant, your responsibilities will be:
- To provide consultation and guidance to business units and development management and staff in all phases of system development and implementation process.
- To oversee large, complex and/or multiple projects from a Business Analysis perspective
- Preparing business requirement reports, feasibility studies, and cost projections.
- To develop, analyze and document business requirements for Document Management Solution development projects
- Assisting in defining user requirements, assuring consistency of design, and supporting the organization in utilizing the software
- To perform business process improvements analysis
- Serve as liaison between the user groups and the development teams, ensuring the best solutions are developed for the business needs. This requires design sessions, interviews with experts, business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, testing, systems implementation and product support, all of which equates to the full project lifecycle.
Communicates effectively—both verbally and in writing
- Experience with a Document Management System (i.e., Content Manager, Kofax, or other system)
- Experience with Business Process analysis/mapping and requirement writing (i.e., use cases and/or Business Requirements Documents) are essential
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience or equivalent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet required schedules
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
- Light experience scripting, programming, or database design a plus