Program/Project Manager (PCK333-237471) New York County, New York
The AIG PC US Consumer Lines Operations is undergoing transformation by partnering with the business to identify opportunities for improving business processes and efficiency, as well as defining and implementing solutions.
Program Manager, Business Solutions & Project Execution will be responsible to compile, track and manage projects, ensuring that information obtained is consistent, accurate and complete to deliver higher operational efficiencies, business value and customer satisfaction.
The Program/Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Business Solutions & Project Execution.
• Strong project management discipline to ensure that projects are executed properly and the requirements of the businesses are met.
• Maintain and develop project management framework, processes, tools and templates.
• Monitor, track, and report on project performance against approved budgets, schedules, scope, and benefits.
• Perform governance activities for the overall program, including, but not limited to status reporting, risk/issue management and dependency management.
• Provide support for the establishment and maintenance of project plans, priorities and milestones, including tracking / reporting against plans for various initiatives.
• Support program interdependency management in conjunction Operations, and Systems management including review and confirm the accuracy of Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
• Provide day-to-day direction to any consultants or contractors engaged in the project or initiative.
• Draft Senior Level Presentations and Dashboards.
• Supports the business and the transition to new ways of working.
• Monitor and escalate resource needs as appropriate.
• Determine detailed information requirements of project stakeholders; develop feedback routines to ensure two-way communication.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
• Bachelor’s Degree, MBA & PMP credentials preferred.
• 8-10 years experience in Project Management, Financial Services experience preferred
• Excellent project management / project planning skills.
• Proficient in using HP-PPM, MS Project, and MS Office.
• Strong understanding of technology processes (e.g. change management, security operations, technology operations, business continuity, etc.) and application controls.
• Experience across the project life-cycle including assisting with scope definition, business case development, vendor assessment, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, testing, training, and implementation phases.
• Transformational and global program/project experience and the ability to effect change, deal with ambiguity, and work collaboratively as part of dispersed teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative).