Social Media Analyst (PCK333-233487) New York County, New York
The AIG Global Digital Services (GDS) team assists with the creation and management of all things digital from websites to digital advertising and marketing campaigns. We help AIG marketing teams around the globe build and manage cohesive digital experiences. The GDS team provides industry leading thinking, strategic consultancy, tools and analytics to drive digital marketing programs throughout AIG.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic social media analyst. This individual will focus on governance and managing the tools, processes and training for all things social and they will be the go to person for on-boarding new users to Spinkler, Radian6, and other social media management tools. Manage the Social Media Approval process for all new profiles and maintain a directory of all official accounts and communications with site owners. Their strong analytical skills will enable them to interpret the online data generating a listening report and ensure strategic initiatives are mapping back to the recommendations and insights collected in the listening report. They will complete regular social media audits to ensure that the channels are reaching target KPIs –decommissioning old, inactive or underperforming profiles as needed.
The Social Media Analyst reports directly to the Global Social Media Director.
• Govern the use of social media across the AIG organization and ensure platforms and tool sets are used properly and meet the needs of the business.
• Be on the front lines of monitoring the AIG brand and numerous sub-brands.
• Create integration between all social profiles and platforms.
• Maintain directory of all official accounts and communications with site owners to ensure strategic initiatives are being carried out across all platforms.
• Review and provide decision for deployment of corporate social media profile requests.
• Utilize social media listening tool and social media management platform to track key analytics, performance, engagement and activities.
• Manage relationships with platform partners to communicate objectives, drive feature roadmap and manage implementation and training.
• Manage training programs for all platforms, new social network features and develop additional materials as necessary.
• Be knowledgeable of global social networks and potential platforms by country/region.
• Keep up to date on platforms to understand industry trends and opportunities for improvement
• Produce monthly/quarterly executive reports on qualitative and quantitative metrics and communicate results across all levels of the organization.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• 1-2 + years of experience executing social media marketing & digital programs.
• Experience with SEM, SEO, and Social Media tools, including: Radian6, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Buddy Media and Google Analytics.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• College degree required.