QA IT Support Services Lead (PCK333-219379) Jersey City, New Jersey
AIG has an opportunity for a QA - IT Support Services Lead for a new IT Department in AIG Property Casualty that is focused on implementing Document Management Solutions globally. This position will assist in managing a global team of QA – Testers/Analysts. Location for the position is the PB Com Tower location in Makati City, Philippines.
As a QA - IT Support Services Lead, your responsibilities will be:
- Assist in managing execution of assigned QA activities, including software quality assurance and testing.
- Implement QA project plans and test plans that span a product’s lifecycle and cover usability, design and engineering quality assurance as well as localization testing.
- Assist QA Manager in implementing testing policies, procedures and standards across specific programs of work.
- Train new QA staff in application knowledge and innovative testing practices like backend testing, service layer testing and exploratory testing.
- Independently documents and presents test strategies and process improvements plans to Management and business leaders.
- Conduct gap analyses of requirements and develop QA metrics for assessing the quality of test deliverables.
- Ability in communicating, prioritizing and tracking test execution, defects and issues appropriately and recommend corrective action where required.
- Participate in interactions with a variety of internal and external users to acquire and exchange information on QA issues and processes.
- 3 years quality assurance experience including 1-2 years project management.
- Experience in leading multiple work streams with offshore testing resources.
- Experience on large client/server projects with experience managing a team of quality assurance analysts.
- Knowledge of the QA process for full project life cycle.
- Knowledge of structured testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of software process improvement.
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance process (SQA).
- Knowledge of QA standards.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Control system.
- Knowledge of Kofax system.
- Excellent communication skills, people management, resources allocation/ demand forecasting skills, and general management skills.
- Ideally with insurance background or at least familiarity.