Recruiting Coordinator (PCK333-234684) New York County, New York
AIG has an opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Executive Recruiting Team, Global Talent Acquisition in New York.
The Recruiting Coordinator supports the AIG Talent Acquisition team in meeting their day to day full-cycle recruiting needs. This position will provide ongoing support by performing various recruitment and administrative activities and will work closely with the recruiting team to ensure delivery standards are consistently met. This also includes ensuring client and employee satisfaction and ensuring candidate flow is smooth and efficient.
Performance objectives in this position are as follows:
- Assist recruiters with the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to:
- Creation of job postings
- Scheduling interviews
- Facilitating background investigations
- Preparing offer letters
- Coordinating new hire paperwork
- Data entry and maintenance in existing company databases to ensure accurate candidate identification.
- Assist in ensuring proper on-boarding and set up of all new hires;
- Contributing to talent acquisition programs and initiatives with an emphasis on process efficiencies.
- Assist with research in sourcing passive talent
- Administrative and clerical job duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Recent experience in either an agency or large corporate HR environment, which includes coordination of the full life cycle recruiting process;
• High attention to detail with strong organizational and problem solving skills;
• Ability to develop relationships with a variety of people and represent the company in a positive and professional manner;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees within our organization (verbal and written);
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and reprioritize tasks in response to unexpected changes in priorities/requests;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.