Business Solutions Director (PCK333-215444) New York County, New York
The Business Solutions Director will be responsible for defining the reinsurance target business process model, developing the transformational plan and drive the organizational and associated technology changes to realize to achieve the future state.
Key components of the role include:
• Working with relevant stakeholders (within and outside of the reinsurance function) to establish the “to-be” business processes and detailed interaction models with other current and planned processes.
• Refining the “To-be” vision on an ongoing basis based on additional information and changing organizational priorities.
• Developing multi-year, phased implementation plans, including cost estimates and resource requirements, in alignment with organizational and business unit priorities.
• Establishing executive alignment with the proposed strategies and plans and create and represent business cases to the appropriate approval boards.
• Ensuring successful delivery of identified projects including business accountability for all scope definition and management, planning, issue resolution, and risk mitigation activities including coordination of Chartis internal activities and management of external vendors to successfully deliver on the business objectives.
• Effectively executing change management activities including obtaining executive sponsorship and engagement, project internal and external communication, process documentation and end-user training.
Skills and Experience requirements
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
• Fundamental knowledge of reinsurance concepts
• Excellent influencing, written and verbal communication skills
• Effective facilitation of large groups addressing complex subject matter
• Basic understanding of technical design and software interaction
• Project management experience
• Results oriented
• 5+ years of operations/project management experience