Associate Information Officer Global Markets (PCK333-225522) Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
This role will evaluate user requirements, provide recommendations and implement (design, develop, and test) web based applications as well as content management and reporting solutions.
* Manage and directly support deployment of Global Markets applications/releases through multiple distribution channels.
* Act as the key liaison between Operations and Support teams and IT to analyze business requirements and to design and/or customize software for worldwide global deployment.
* Ensure the interfacing of systems and/or applications and provide central point of contact for the coordination of systems and software deployment.
* Document and deliver best practice processes to interface with Global Markets systems.
* Provide a central point of contact and coordination for multiple GM systems.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Direct/lead technical and business analysis, design and development, testing of new and re-engineered applications, or the development of system modifications to address business needs within the Global Markets IT group.
- Manage project teams of employees, consultants, and/or fixed price staff.
- Communicate with technical peers, such as database designers, as well as Business Systems Analysts, & business/user groups. Act as the liaison between a specific application group and other parties.
- Review business requirement documents produced by the Business/System Analysts for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure Security and Architecture guidelines have been followed in the design and specifications are prepared within one application and adhere to systems development lifecycle.
- Manage project time lines to ensure project deliverables are complete on time.
- Conduct testing in conjunction with the QA team in testing.
- Participate in employee evaluations by monitoring subordinates performance and providing management with feedback for employee evaluations.
- Provid3 project status updates to senior IT management.
1. Related Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience:
* Minimum of 10 years of experience encompassing management of systems design/analysis; systems and technical architecture design & development
* At least 5 years of experience directing full project lifecycle implementation for multiple applications supporting a company or division
* Technical project management, writing, presentation, communication skills and project planning skills
* Functional knowledge of a variety of technologies and how they work together
* Client relationship management experience
* Ability to utilize project development methodology tools; perform cost benefit analysis and economic feasibility studies; manage across multiple systems and business managers; liaison with business management to communicate project status and address risks/issues
* Expertise in MS Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
* Ability to work across the technology silos to formulate high level designs with project team, assist team to diagnose issues and perform trade-off analysis
A preferred candidate will also have familiarity with:
• Experience with large global insurance or financial projects
• Experience with workflow automation & content management solutions
• Understand the pre-quote, pre-bind and bind processes as used in the insurance industry