ETL Architect (PCK333-212031) Jersey City, New Jersey
We are currently looking for a hands-on DW/ETL Architect located in Jersey City, NJ to join America’s IT Business Intelligence Services group. The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills in data modeling, data architecture, data warehousing, data marts and ETL Processes. Expert level knowledge in DataStage tool and its various add-ons. The candidate should have a demonstrated successful track of meeting data needs of various stakeholders and applications while working on simultaneous projects. The candidate should be familiar with various application change control and change management processes. The candidate will participate in all phases of software development and will be responsible for producing quality code and documentation.
The job will require the candidate to:
- Expert knowledge of IBM DataStage 8.x is a must.
- Experience with IBM DataStage 9 is proffered.
- Strong SQL skills are a must.
- Ability to fine-tube ETL jobs, SQL stored procedures.
- Experience in Oracle 10/11, UDB, DB2, SQL Server 2008, Windows and Unix (incuding shell scripting) environments are required.
- Ability to think and act independently and lead others.
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and come up with creative solutions.
- High degree of comfort in interacting with infrastructure teams, DBAs, management, other developers.
- The candidate must be a team player, result oriented, resourceful and flexible.
- Experience in working in Business Intelligence organization is a plus.
- Create design documents, unit test plans, work-break-down structures.
- Work with consultants and guide the DW/ETL on-site and virtual teams as needed.
- Exposure to Cognos, QlikView, web technologies, transactional systems.
- Excellent communication skills.