Commissions Supervisor (PCK333-237219) Oakdale, Minnesota
The Commissions Supervisor will manage and direct commission processors ensuring completions of team duties within the expected timeframe. Team duties include but are not limited to commission processing, cycle processing, payments, analysis, audits, reports, and registered rep support. Improve and streamline operational systems, processes and policies.
Duties will include:
* Managing work assignments, projects, reporting, and ad hoc requests, ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Ensuring processes are in compliance with company policies, industry regulations and departmental procedures.
* Developing and maintaining controls to ensure accurate and timely payment of commissions.
* Mentor, coach and develop team members.
* Handle escalated issues and be primary liaison with other BD departments and outside product sponsors.
*3-5 years of commission experience
*5+ years of business experience
*Must have excellent Microsoft Excel experience - Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Charts and Graphs
*Must be proficient in Microsoft Access - ability to read and troubleshoot databases.
*Must have or successfully obtain FINRA Series 99, 6 or 7 registration within 90 days of hire.
*Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
*Supervisory or Team Lead Experience preferred
*Accounting or financial analysis background preferred