Ins Agent/Membership Counselor Bilingual Spanish, French, Other (PCK333-241522) Houston, Texas
The bilingual Insurance Agent/Membership Counselor will support the sale and service of both property & casualty insurance products including auto, homeowners, renters, liability, travel and other AIG insurance products; life insurance, membership financial products such as banking, credit cards, vehicle leasing/financing, mobile phone and other relocation products/services to assist in the relocation transition. The Insurance Agent/Membership Counselor will be responsible for closing sales in an inbound & outbound environment and meeting sales performance objectives and quality levels. The Insurance Agent/Membership Counselor will ensure the accuracy of our files, database and back office logistics.
• Address inbound and outbound sales inquiries for potential customers and existing members.
• Conduct introductory calls to new members enrolled into the relocation membership.
• Collect and enter underwriting information in the sales quoting system.
• Explain Property & Casualty and Life contracts, coverage and limits.
• Provide general information to the members on the services and products offered through the membership.
• Document contact and communication with potential customers and existing members.
• Identifies and overcomes customer objections and concerns.
• Maintains accelerated performance levels for sales productivity and quality.
• Collects and tracks premium and interfaces with accounting department for processing.
• Conduct follow up calls on existing members to check on services provided by our vendors, and any additional needs.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency in English required, the ability to speak/read/write Spanish and/or another language is required.
• Minimum of high school education required, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• Current Texas license in Property & Casualty is a plus.
• Demonstrated agency/similar experience with emphasis on telemarketing sales methods and techniques are a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience preferably with international exposure in the travel, insurance, or call center environment.
• Knowledge of property & casualty, state underwriting guidelines, MVR and CLUE requirements is a plus.
• Knowledge of life products is a plus.
• Computer literacy required along with knowledge of word processing. Sales quoting software knowledge is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, responsible & persuasive on the phone.
• Ability to work independently and creatively in a high-paced, changing environment while maintaining accuracy.
• Ability to work flexible shifts.