Legal Secretary (PCK333-215964) Mount Laurel, New Jersey
1) Accurately proof read and process winscribed documents including but not limited to answers, 1) 1) Accurately proof read and process winscribed documents including but not limited to answers, motions, discovery responses/demands, internal reports, correspondence, etc.
2) Enter appropriate calendar and tickler entries onto LMD.
3) Maintain a calendar for worker's compensation attorney(s) for whom he/she is assisting.
4) Open, diary, and distribute incoming mail.
5) Process all outgoing mail.
6) Prepare draft responses to general correspondence.
7) Assist with training new employees on LMD, the Litigation Management Program and/or office procedures.
8) Assist in opening and date stamping mail for the entire office when necessary;
9) Process and Distribute electronic faxes immediately upon receipt;
10) Other duties as deemed necessary by the management team.
3 to 5 years of defense litigation experience,
Knowledge of worker's compensation, ability to quickly learn new applications; knowledge of word; good communication skills and the ability to be a team player.