Senior Paid Search Specialist - London (BBBH10702) London, England
|Salary:||GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annum|
Are you passionate about digital advertising?
Are you keen to develop and would like to play a key part in helping grow a successful start-up, where you can really make your mark?
We're working with a disruptive start-up based in Holborn, who are revolutionising the energy industry with aggressive growth plans and world-class investment. Due to success so far, they're on the lookout for a Senior Paid Search Specialist to join their fun and sociable team as they start to scale out. If you have PPC experience within agency and are looking to make the move client-side, or you currently work within a start-up environment - this could be an exciting next step for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of their paid search strategy, with ownership over the performance and results of each campaign
- You’ll play a key part in helping to drive traffic volume to the website, converting into sales
- Identifying new opportunities to help them grow and increase ROI
- Keeping a keen eye on budget and making recommendations on budget allocation
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues when necessary
- Presenting and communicating data and results to the marketing team
- Analysing data and providing insight and recommendations for future campaigns.
- You'll be a key contributor in the implementation of existing and new projects
What you're great at:
- 1 – 3 years' paid search experience, ideally within agency with a focus on Adwords
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse large sets of data
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excited by the opportunity to play a key part in helping to build a successful start-up
- Competitive salary
- Join an exciting, fast-growing and well invested company in their brand new modern office
- Private health care with Vitality
- Life assurance
- 4% employee-matched pension scheme
- Provision of fruit, healthy snacks, teas and coffees
- Team socials
Sound interesting? This will move quick, so please apply now!