Technical SEO Manager (BBBH10293) London, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + benefits|
Are you a technical SEO specialist who's looking to make an impact?
We are working with a global company who are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join them, where you'll be taking ownership over all aspects of technical SEO for the website, which includes educating teams on best practices as well as working closely with project owners to review new projects that impact SEO.
You'll be working for a well-recognised business, who offer huge learning and development opportunities internationally, as well as some great perks and benefits such as on-site gym, private medical insurance and travel.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing regular technical audits, using tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Firebug, SEMRush etc.
- Identifying technical SEO issues such as indexing problems, duplicate content, multiple redirects etc.
- Monitoring the site on a daily basis, checking alerts from webmaster tools
- Educating other teams such as developers and content managers who are worldwide, on technical SEO best practices
- Managing internal SEO tools: Updating internal tools such as XML sitemap generator, robots.txt tool and their redirection tool
- Keeping up to date on search engine developments and recommendations as well as ranking factors
- Understanding how AI is impacting search results.
What you're great at:
- Strong technical SEO experience - international SEO experience is a bonus!
- A degree in a technical subject is a plus
- All-round knowledge of SEO best practices and SEO industry tools
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO issues including:
- Crawling and indexing processes
- Redirections and HTTP status codes
- XML sitemaps
- txt and noindex tags
- HTML tags (metadata, canonicals, hreflang etc.)
- Markup schemas, including open graph and knowledge graph
- Website architecture
- Server logs
- SEO best practices for front-end coding
- Internal linking optimization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to explain complex issues to development teams and stakeholders
Sound interesting? Please apply ASAP as it will move quick.