UX Designer (BBBH10869) Portsmouth, England
Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Join an innovative consumer services platform based in a great new office in Portsmouth, experiencing high-growth and an exciting transformation!
Using your knowledge of designing intuitive mobile-first UX/UI you’ll help create the UX development strategy for the company website and other customer facing services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with key stakeholders and product managers to develop initial visualisations and wireframes to bring the product vision to life
- Continuously iterating product visualisations to support the development team in building new features
- Conducting competitor analyses of other companies with a background of subscription and search-based products operating in the same space
- Preparing customer analyses based on target demographics and making recommendations
- Conducting usability tests using various techniques, tracking usability goals and preparing recommendations and reports for senior management
- Coordinating with other members of the design team on issues like navigation, page routing and product page design
What you’re great at:
- Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe products (including InDesign and Illustrator or equivalent) and strong PC skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident selling design concepts to senior stakeholders
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses
- Bonus points for experience of using Balsamiq to create wire-frames
You will be joining a company with an amazing and supportive culture, offering a competitive salary and loads of fantastic benefits and perks!
If this sounds like a great match, apply with your CV or get in touch to find out more!