Facebook Advertising Manager (BBBH10109) Berlin, Germany
|Salary:||EUR35000 - EUR55000 per annum|
We are on an exclusive mission to find a paid social superstar to join this successful start-up in Berlin. If you love travel and want to be part of Berlin’s buzzing start-up and tech scene, this is an amazing opportunity to help one of the most innovative startups in Europe continue to make a global impact using your social media skills.
You’ll be working within an international and collaborative team, learning new skills from the most creative minds and entrepreneurs who are focused on making a difference to the travel industry and having fun whilst doing so!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing international and multilingual paid social campaigns, across different channels specifically focusing on Facebook
- Analyse and optimise performance on a daily basis, providing insights into results to use going forwards
- Keep ahead of the travel game. React and understand the market on how to capitalise gaining customers
- Perform ad copy, landing page tests and creativity.
What you’re great at:
- At least two years’ experience within paid marketing, focusing on Facebook
- Experience working on international and multilingual paid acquisition campaigns
- Experienced with large-scale Facebook campaigns as well as display and search campaigns
- A creative mindset, with original and innovative ideas to be translated by the design team
- You are always up to date with Facebook’s new features and keen to find new ways to apply them
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, any additional languages are a plus!
What to expect:
- Internal training programmes and events
- Access to language classes
- Fresh fruit and drinks
- An amazing company culture who are doing some cool stuff within the travel sector!
Sound interesting? Please apply ASAP!