Digital Product Designer (BBBH10868) London, England
A global leader in education management is looking for a product designer to join their fast-growing team, known for its dynamic culture and positive social impact.
You will join a fantastic team of designers, developers, academics and product people, distilling complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
What you're great at:
You have a good understanding and appreciation of visual design, with a user-centred approach to problem solving. This role is best suited to a life long learner who's not afraid of failure, and someone that is driven and motivated by collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- 4+ years design work experience and ideally a bachelor's degree
- An appreciation for good design as well as a deep understanding of core design principles (composition, balance, symmetry, etc)
- Experienced in conducting user research
- Self-starter, with a passion for solving problems in unusual and innovative ways
- An understanding of the technical limitations and/or liberties behind design decisions and the ability to articulate design ideas to developers
- Experience designing for OS across a variety of platforms
- Skilled in using modern UX design tools
The fun stuff:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Private medical insurance
- A MacBook Pro and display of your choice (and whatever else you need!)
- Onsite gym, with free fitness and wellness classes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social activities
This is a role where your work will have a truly positive impact on the lives of many people! Get in touch for more information or apply with your CV today!