Senior Business Development Manager - Trucking (18930236) Seal Beach, California
The upcoming election is focusing on energy -- the outlandish gas prices, the expanding circle of environmental concerns, the need for something better for America... In this climate it's not difficult to start a conversation and at Clean Energy you will be empowered to transform that conversation into action. If you're a seasoned sales professional with a strong transportation background and a history of success closing deals that require buy-in from multiple high-level decision makers, the role of Senior Business Development Manager will provide an optimal platform not only to build a lucrative career, but to act as an agent for change. This is enterprise level solution sales at companies generating over a billion dollars in revenue per year. You'll enjoy the prime Western Regional Territory including California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and Arizona, where you'll have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the company, our mission and your career.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will need:
- 10+ years of sales experience demonstrating progressive success including Fortune 1000 companies and above.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in Business. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- The skill to strategically map large complex accounts.
- Comfort working at the boardroom level.
- A solid transportation background. An understanding of both Shippers' and Carriers' perspective is a plus. If you've worked directly for a dealership or leasing company, you'll have a distinct advantage in understanding the technology / machinery.
- Comfort positioning and selling a revolutionary solution.
Clean Energy is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation, and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets -- gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2011 grew 38% to $293 million.