Service Technician (18930237) Chicago, Illinois
This is your opportunity to be a self-directed technician and service an assigned territory with a set group of stations. You'll work from your home, have a company truck, and travel from station to station maintaining and repairing the equipment, talking with customers, and making sure the maintenance and appearance needs of each site are being met. You'll also have the added benefit of knowing you're working with a cutting-edge green company promoting technology that is making a difference to our environment.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A High School Diploma and/or college or university program certificate.
- A minimum of two to five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five years' PLC experience with solid, demonstrated success.
- A commitment to working safely and a comfort with higher pressure psi.
- Your own tools, 1" and less. A tool allowance can be used to purchase larger or non-standard tools.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- A solid DMV record with no moving violations.
- The ability to work some overtime, perhaps ten hours per week, and be on call every third or fourth weekend
Clean Energy is the leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from big rigs to public transit to taxis to solid waste trucks -- gain the measurable advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2010 were up 39% over 2009.