Financial Consultant-book of business/walk-in traffic (9906284) Hayward, California
With this opportunity you can leverage your Financial Consultant talents and take a position in-house at one of the most respected Credit Unions in California. You'll enjoy a provided book of business, prospects throughout two affluent branches, a support team, solid management, and all the peripherals you'll need to perform your job. You'll offer an expansive range of investment and insurance products, and receive one of the highest commission splits available. We'll give you the platform and you'll close the business, building a top-dollar career. To be a good fit for this position you will have:
- A bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Two years of hands-on insurance and investment product sales experience.
- Solid sales and closing skills both on the phone and in person.
- An SEC Series 7, 63, and a life license required.
- Working knowledge of:
- SEC rules and regulations.
- Government regulations as they pertain to selling financial products and services.
Currently the 82nd largest credit union in the US (18th largest in California), Provident Credit Union was established in 1950 to serve the California Teachers Association. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Provident Credit Union now serves more than 93,000 members from over 1200 employer groups and maintains branches throughout Northern California.