Major Account Representive (18930235) Seal Beach, California
This is an opportunity to take point on a high-profile position managing our largest national accounts for the solid waste industry. You'll work from our corporate office, interface with multiple levels and titles, including executives, and serve as the communication conduit between our internal teams and the clients. These are clients with 30,000+ employees, and they’re used to exceptional, professional service. As the main point of contact, it will be your role to be the face of Clean Energy. You will provide data, service, solutions and more. You'll also be working extensively with internal teams, such as Engineering and Operations.
If you’re a person who enjoys taking ownership of your work, keeping a lot of balls in the air and lines of communication open and moving, this role could be your perfect fit. Refuse is a high growth market, ripe with opportunity. Prove yourself a star in the role of Account Representative, and it could be the first step in a long, successful career with Clean Energy.
To be a good fit for the Major Account Representative opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent experience.
- A minimum of four years of experience working with large regional or, preferably, national clients.
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
- The ability to interface/coordinate with all levels of stakeholders.
- An understanding of contracts, not from a legal perspective, but from a working perspective. You should be able to identify and address action items.
- Solid understanding of numbers how to calculate and extract critical information for reports and documentation in order to assist with information flow and aid the decision making process.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, and proficiency with other MS Office Suite applications, the Internet, and other data software.
Clean Energy is North America';s leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation, and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets -- gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2011 grew 38% to $293 million.