Sales Director (9906299) Montréal, Canada
Do you have what it takes to grow our Canadian territory to its full potential? As Director of Sales, you'll tackle the planning, management, and growth of our territory-wide accounts, while also creating increased demand and developing a solid grasp of your market so that you can determine the most effective plan of attack. If you have outside sales experience, outstanding organization and people skills, and a firm dedication to achieving your goals, this is your opportunity to show off your skills and reap the many benefits that come with developing and executing a successful sales strategy for a leader like Berlitz. Berlitz is taking steps to become a Global Education Company that is expanding its scope of services to help individuals and companies not only wth their language skill needs, but also with leadership, cross-culture (mobility) and business communications skills for companies needing to compete in a global marketplace.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- 8+ years of related sales experience with a minimum of 5 years in sales management.
- Proven record of achievement in prospecting, business development, and closing new business using a consultative sales approach.
- Experience in sales leadership and coaching.
- Bilingual skills in French and English – both verbal and written.
- Superior communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook.
- Experience with a CRM or SalesForce.com preferred.
Berlitz is widely known as a premier provider of language training and cultural services with over 500 locations in 70 countries, including more than 55 locations in the U.S. Merging 130 years of innovation in language services with the latest in technological advancements, Berlitz has the resources through its extensive network to accommodate the needs of businesses and organizations from one-on-one training to enterprise-wide programs. In addition, Berlitz helps the world communicate through a wide variety of consumer program offerings for adults and children and teens.