Real Estate Acquisition (18930222) District of Columbia, USA
This Real Estate acquisition position will put you on the ground floor of a major expansion for our company and a game-changing initiative in our industry. This is a field representative role and you'll work out of your home office. You will lead property acquisition efforts in your territory (either the Central or Eastern US), from identifying sites that match our unique requirements to negotiating with landlords to supporting due diligence. As Site Acquisition Specialist you'll support Clean Energy's efforts to change America for the better by implementing green natural gas technology and reducing the country's dependence on foreign oil. As Clean Energy continues to grow across a diverse business model, we'll be looking for proven performers to step up.
To be a good fit for the Site Acquisition Specialist opportunity, you will have:
- Five to ten years of experience with high volume, single site property acquisition (purchase, lease, partnership, etc.).
- A demonstrated ability to identify and acquire non-traditional, under-utilized sites.
- A proven ability to present the value proposition and sell the long-term relationship.
- Fire in the belly and an aggressive drive to excel.
- The ability to travel 75% of the time.
Clean Energy is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation, and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers -- companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets -- gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2011 grew 38% to $293 million.