Production Manager (PCK336-42149) North Little Rock, Arkansas
Goal: Responsible for the filling and packaging of products and the development of the work cell team members.
· Bachelors degree in a Major Technical or Science Discipline
· 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Exceptional people skills;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent communication skills;
· A Competency in Microsoft Office software.
General Job Duties:
· Supervises the safe and efficient conduct of manufacturing operations.
· Develops and leads a team of employees.
· Supervises and trains staff and production work force in methods and procedures that maximize the efficient operation and application of the means of production.
· Implement improved work procedures that enhance manufacturing efficiency.
· Ensures compliance with GMP requirements.
· Implement L’Oreal quality assurance procedures.
· Facilities effective employee/labor relations environment within the production unit.
· Maintains appropriate records and complete necessary reports within a timely manner.
· Achieves 100% attainment of the monthly production schedule while adhering to prescribed quality control standards.
· Ensures that inventory objectives and new product launch date schedules are met.
· Supervises all production related activity in support of new product launches and restage projects.
· Maintains a safe, clean work area and implement L’Oreal environmental programs.
· Manages and implements all L’Oreal policies and practices including, but not limited to, the corporations Equal Employment Opportunity policies.