Analyst - Acct. Supply Chain (PCK336-42333) Cranbury, New Jersey
This position is responsible for supporting key Supply Chain and Field Sales initiatives for Walmart. The individual will interact and partner with multiple Supply Chain, Operations, and Sales sub-functions as well as have regular direct interaction with the customer. Role supports immediate effective & efficient functioning of service/supply chain as well as leads/contributes to longer-term initiatives focused around maximizing On shelf availability, Fill Rate, Sales, and minimizing costs and Returns. Significant amount of analytical and technical responsibilities to effectively track & analyze large amounts of dynamic data; create regular reporting that drives from information and data to actionable insights that improve supply chain performance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Extract and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain & Sales;
a. Fill Rate reporting
b. Cuts/Product Availability reporting
c. Vendor Stats
Drive from reporting to insights/recommendations
2. Provide ad hoc analysis upon request associated with Supply Chain & Sales activities
3. Manage timely reporting & create recommendations associated with Allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships & launch orders
4. Work with Sales colleagues & appropriate Customer associates to evolve and refine analysis and regular reporting
5. Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer
6. Maintain process and procedure documentation (“Playbook”) for all Analytical activities
7. Build overall Supply Chain knowledge through interaction and training on Distribution, Transportation, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Inventory Management
Individual needs to display excellent analytical judgment in determining trends & root causes and leading to actionable and proactive recommendations. Supervision will be intermittent and ability to work autonomously and lead initiatives is important.
Role has significant interaction with internal functions & Sales, and regular interaction with various levels/functions at the customer. Ability to make decisions regarding nature of communication, message, tone, impact is significant.
· Possess a four (4) year college degree (Supply Chain or Business degree).
· Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP & RetailLink experienced preferred
· An understanding of relational data base concepts; the ability to merge and transfer files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources
· Ability to drive to and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
· Strong interpersonal skills- ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· Direct experience with regular interaction/management of a retail customer
· Personnel management experience preferred
· Walmart replenishment experience preferred