Launch Manager (PCK336-45607) North Little Rock, Arkansas
The Logistics Launch Manager’s primary purpose is to serve as a project manager for all new product launches, promotions, or other special programs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
· 5 + years management experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
· APICS certification preferred.
· SAP Experience preferred.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
· Track the delivery of materials in support of new products or programs.
· Evaluate project timelines and provide feedback to the Division/s in terms of feasibility.
· Provide solutions to bottlenecks impeding to launch implementation
· Manage deployment of production plans for launches and promos through engagement with cross-functional teams.
· Interface with Supply Chain Managers on supply availabilities.
· Deliver content to annual portfolio planning activity to ensure that expected launches/new capabilities are delivered.
· Communication with UPs via monthly meeting on new launches needs and capabilities upon issuance of completed package profile.
· Manage Launch Availabilities with MSL. Direct communication with the Supply Chain Managers and Master Schedulers on needs of launches.
· Issuance on a monthly basis of the New Product Launch Tracker.
· Approves and verifies accuracy of new BOM Creation
· Ensure and follow-up with all operations that timeline dates are met. Such as issuance of principes, officializations, component artwork and specifications, semi- and finished good specifications, SAs are issued, costs are entered for all components, cost responses are complete, issued, and entered, line trials.
· Marketing Authorizations are completed and approved.
· Tracking the 1st production process and approvals (bulk, cake, pressing trials, packaging)
· Update of the Launch Available units into the SAP Fusion system for 3 consecutive months of successful production. Clear communication with the Supply Chain Manager and Master Scheduler for “hand-off”.
· Manage launches, promotions and substitutions if it is guided by a timeline.
· Develop the Logistics Pre-Spec for all new launch and promotional materials- must involve Supply Chain Manager
· Oversee necessary launch-related documentation (LAFF forms, LOA initiation routing, DCA, SF placements for TPD specs, FIL code waivers)
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED IN JOB
· Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
· Visual/auditory acuity required to operate equipment and see/hear warning alarms.