IT Infrastructure Manager (ITInfra5112018) Leeds, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits|
- Someone with hands-on managerial experience
- Experience in managing multiple Group sites within an enterprise environment
- Proven hands-on technical experience of core Microsoft Technology stacks incl.MS Exchange, AD, SQL & Server O/S.
- Hands-on technical experience with virtualisation, thin & SAN provisioned storage.
- Previous experience with working in a 3rd line engineering role.
- Understanding of working in an ITIL environment.
- Strong changes control and release management skills.
- Experience in providing data protection, DR and BCP services.
- Understanding of resilient Infrastructure design principles.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Benefits: Remote working, Bonus, Pension, 28 Days holidays (after years of service)
Salary: up to 60kpa
Please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role.