Trainee Recruitment Consultant (RECAN- 7654) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP23000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
Are you looking to develop a career in an ever-growing and fast moving industry?
Do you have experience working in Sales?
Are you ambitious and motivated?
Are you confident with excellent communication skills?
If your answer if yes to all of the above, then this job is for you!
Recann are currently recruiting for experienced and competent sales people who are looking to build a career in the Recruitment sector. Based in Manchester City Centre and working with an impressive portfolio of clients, Recann specialise in recruiting for the IT sector.
Role and responsibilities:
- Review job specs provided by line manager
- Proactively network with a wide variety of IT professionals
- Proactively develop new business and extend existing client and candidate relationships
- Screen candidates and match to suitable job roles
- Identify and qualify candidates against client’s requirements
- Headhunt candidates
- Use social media to attract candidates for suitable jobs
- Advertise jobs
- Search job boards for suitable candidates
- Conduct reference checks
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates
- Control of recruitment process from CV submission to closing of candidate’s/candidate management
What we look for:
- A Graduate or Graduate calibre B2B/B2c Sales professional
- Someone who has the ability to work on their own initiative and follow instructions clearly
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ambitious career aspirations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment
What Recann offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Highly competitive uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive training
- State of the art client/candidate and recruitment tools
- Defined career path
- Excellent salary and commission plan
- Vibrant sales environment where hard work is highly rewarded
- Monthly and quarterly award incentives