Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer (2nd/3rd line) (BBBH1132) Doncaster, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP36000 per annum|
Job title: Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £36k per annum (dependent on experience)
My leading manufacturing client is on the lookout for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly talented team. They primarily target the UK market but have a presence in Europe and Middle East.
The team is split in two key areas; Business Systems and Technical Infrastructure. You will be part of the Technical Infrastructure team, responsible for managing the group’s IT and communications systems infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to lead and implement infrastructure projects to support the needs of the business!
- Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows 7/10 operating system.
- Excellent administration and configuration knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies.
- MCSE Microsoft qualification.
- Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
- Aptitude with network management tools and protocols.
- Administration of Citrix.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Considerable experience of working in a senior support role within a busy IS/IT function.
- Ability to carry out basic network, PC software and hardware diagnostics.
- IT professional standards, including ITIL frameworks, ideally ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified.
- Project management skills.
- Microsoft Azure – Setup, configuration, on-going administration
- Meraki - Switch, Wireless AP’s & MX Security Appliances
To find out more about the company and what they do, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!!