Project/Account Manager (BBBH784) West Yorkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + pension, competitive holidays|
Job Title: Project/Account Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £35k - £40k per annum
Due to increased international growth, my prestigious client is on the lookout for an experienced Project/Account Manager to be the main contact internally and with clients.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your skills in a challenging environment where you’ll be involved in Presales, Projects, Operations, Change and Business Development.
Furthermore, you’ll take on responsibility for an internal project converting their products from Flash to HTML.
- Regular client report – accountable for the production of a report to cover all aspects of service (agree frequency and audience with client)
- Run the internal and external client review meetings (including all relevant stakeholders) – take a lead on this throughout the lifespan, inviting team members as necessary depending on the stage of the service (agree frequency of meeting with stakeholders)
- Budget, forecasting and invoicing - raise invoice requests with the Accounts department and co-ordinate with customer
- Complete the relevant sections of the client summary Board report every month including input from all departments where required
- Escalation point for the customer for all service strategy, service design and service transition issues, deal with the relevant parties internally to resolve and escalate where necessary
- Attend and participate in relevant exhibitions, seminars and workshops as required
- Any other duties considered to be commensurate with the level of this role, which may reasonably be required of you.
Skills & experience required:
- 3 years’ experience in a project/product management experience
- Prince2 accredited or equivalent methodology experience
- Experience of HTML
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Agile project management experience
- Familiar with Agile development lifecycles
- Management skills including estimating and monitoring
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent client management / relationship skills
- Ability to manage a programme budget
- Proven experience of leading project teams.
To find out more, please apply with your CV today!!